Sprout WordPress Optimization Plan
Protect and promote your WordPress website with the Sprout WordPress Optimization Plan. Perfect for a small businesses.
- Configuration and installation of security plugins
- 24/7 monitoring for security, page speed, and site uptime/downtime
- Secure updates for WordPress core and plugins – once a week.
- Speed monitoring – checks to see how fast your pages load – once a week
- Uptime monitoring – checks to see if your website is down – every 5 minutes
- Website SEO audits & analytics reporting – every month
- Off-site backups – every 24 hours
- Safe updates to your WordPress website themes and plugins – 2-3 times a week
- Protection against hacks, malware, & DDoS
- Backups, clones, staging sites, and website restoration – on demand
- Minor theme updates – once a month
- An additional (1) one hour of my dedicated time to work on your special projects.
I’ll need administrative access to your digital properties. This includes but is not limited to your website host, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Merchant Account.
Bad Host Exclusion
If your website is parked on a poorly performing host, then you need to migrate your website before you can sign up for this plan. Hosts that are excluded include BlueHost, Dreamhost, Godaddy, Hostgator, HostMonster, Ionos (1&1), iPage, NameSilo, NetworkSolutions, Media Temple, Site5, and Yahoo. Consider these top hosts: A2 Hosting, WP Engine, or Liquid Web. Need help with migration? Just contact me to create a safe migration plan for your website.